Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update!

Good news. I am meeting her tonight. As it is Valentine's Day, I was supposed to be at home, but my wife doesn't feel that good so she's actually glad that I am away. And what could be better than to spend it with my affair?

I feel great! Yes, she said that this was for "discussion" only, and I think she's serious, and I know that this evening might be more "sad" than "happy", but I'll try my best to ensure that it will be happy. It's nice to discuss, but I am not planning on discussing the "issues" all evening long... That's not fun, and I am afraid that she think that I am not "fun" altogether.

On the other hand, I am not sure whether she's willing/able to discuss the "happy" aspects of the situation....

I am just glad to be given the opportunitiy to hold her, touch her, kiss her... Well, she said it was "discussion" only, but I surely hope that I'll still be allowed to kiss her?!?

No comments: