Friday, February 16, 2007

She's coming!

I'll have lots of happy days ahead of me! She yesterday confirmed that she would be coming with me on this business trip - not as long as I had hoped for, but it doesn't matter... I didn't think that she would say yes, so I am just like in seventh heaven....!!!!

So why do I actually want her to come? I mean, the playing field is level, we kind of know where we're at and what we have to do... Well, the answer is simple: I am not sure what will happen on this journey that I am on, but I know that through this journey, I will find love and intimacy. Well, in the worst case scenario there may not be someone to share it with, but the most important thing is that I'll find it!

And right now, I do have this love and intimacy with my affair. I cannot know whether it'll last or whether we'll in fact end up being together, but I simply want to enjoy this feeling. And I will!

I don't have any expectations for these few days. All I want is to be with her, to get to know her even better, and to feel my emotions. I know that it will be great!

Yes, I do worry a bit - about her. I am confident that this is the right thing to do for me - but is it the right thing to do for her? I am not sure, but I trust that she made the right decision by saying "yes". I trust that she will enjoy these days as well, and I trust that she will also benefit from it in such a way that helps her find out what's right for her.

The worst case scenario could of course be that she says that she cannot see me anymore. Yes, I admit that there's a danger that this will happen. But if it happens, I rely on my higher power that it is also the right decision for me.

I am so happy!

No comments: