Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I love you!

OK, I wanted to go back to work, but I think there will be no work for me today.....

But as I've said before, I gave her the address of this blog, so I do want to take the chance of saying some things.

so here we go:

I do love you. I believe that what we have is valuable in itself, and whatever the outcome is, the experience alone will add so much to our lives that it is worth the risk. I wish you could share this believe. I am not scared of whatever comes next, because I know that whatever I am doing now I do because I gain from it and grow with it. Whether it is being with you or just holding on to my love even though you cannot respond to it - it doesn't matter. I know that loving you is the right thing to do for me, and I am prepared to face whatever the consequences might be. I love you.

Ok, enough of that. This is not the place to write to somebody personally; it's almost like trying to manipulate her. So I won't do it again. But I simply needed to say it.

No comments: