Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Gosh!

I've got to admit: I simply cannot simply let go of my feelings! I drove her home yesterday, and we ended up kissing... very nice, though she ensured that it remained a "friendly" kissing... I guess she knows that it would be "dangerous" if we really kissed... and now I've just met her outside... she is simply amazing - no wonder that I cannot let go! Especially as long as I know that she still has feelings for me...

I am wondering whether there is a way for her to regain trust in me? But here, I am not that optimistic... in order to do so, we would really need to meet outside of work, and I don't think that she's willing to do so... anyway, since I promised myself to respect her decision, I cannot ask her... and what are the chances of her asking me, given that she's sure that she cannot trust me?

Oh well, who knows: Perhaps there's still a chance...

No comments: